Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tonight on VH1

I don't usually watch VH1 but I wanted to take a break from basketball. On one show I believe it is called "Celebrity sober living house" or something to that effect. On the show I saw they had a feminazi house manager who had problems with the people there especially the men and she said she did. She was hassling one guy living there by getting in his face and she is lucky he didn't make her feel like snookie. The doctor for this sober living house is none other than Dr. Drew. Anyone who has ever watched the Man Show knows what jokes they made about Dr. Drew,insinuating he is a mangina and he is because he hired a second feminazi lesbian to assist the first one to implement order in the house.

The second show I watched was "Tough love boot camp" where some mangina and his mother tell you (if you are the man) how much of fuck up you are while excusing the women not only that but other manginas and their female owners criticize you for not manning up. The whole shows premise is to lecture men how to please women and if you can't or don't some mangina who is probably fucking his mother will tell you you must. This show is an insult to real men who get dragged by the women they were stupid enough to call back after sex and now the bitch thinks they have a relationship. Who wants to be lectured by some feminist and the son she is fucking? No one,that's who.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you managed to watch. I don't watch television and have not since 1969.If the TV is on in a room then I immediately leave the room.

I am not surprised by your accounts of these shows. TV is very much a medium for moulding people thoughts and effecting their behaviour. Really TV is what defines our reality. We absorb more of ourselves from TV than we do from the actual lives we lead.

Anonymous said...

TV has too much feminist endorsed BS

Anonymous said...

Can I make a general point here. Independent of which organisation is being considered I think that over time they develop their own particular 'personality'. It does not matter what the individuals with these organisations think and believe the personality of the organisation subsumes them all.

I also think it is inevitable that such a 'personality' will develop. So it is useless to expect that organisations could show any form of balance.

Let me give two examples from my own experience. In the both the nuclear energy industry and in education I found that the entity as a whole had one state of mind. This 'state' is independent of what the individuals might themselves think. Indeed they might have thought opposite to the institutional state of mind.

So the media also will have its 'state'. These state are not necessarily fixed for all time but any moment one will most probably exist. At the moment the media has a feminist state of mind. So it is not surprising that this is what is shown. This could change but it will not change to something that is balanced. Rather one set of certainties will dire out another set of certainties and another state of mind be created.

Irving said...

I recently came across your blog. I watched VH1 video countdown today and BJ Superman tonight.

Annie said...

I must say that I feel a bit relieved. As a young woman, many of my male friends are starting to become little bitches and act like their girlfriends. They even censor themselves in front of me in order to keep from "offending" me.
Thank god that there is a man like you to finally bring all this shit up. Your blog is a new must-read for me, and thank you for that.

Anonymous said...

Annie = transparent sock puppet.