Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Feminist stalking gang

I received an email from an anonymous poster informing me of a secret feminist cult that seeks out to destroy the lives of men. They are either in positions of power or have other influence. Here is the letter:

I am contacting all of you because of something I experienced over the last few years and what I've learned from subsequent extensive internet research. Basically, there exists in this country a secret cult of psychotic radical feminists, lead by some who have obtained powerful or influential positions, who secretly conspire to destroy men's lives simply because of their hatred, predicated on any one or combination of the usual reasons, of men in general. Their main tools are false allegations of abuse of women, mostly rape, and constant surveillance through planting software on the target's phone that enables the device to act as both a g.p.s tracking device and an eavesdropping tool. The phone acts as a microphone even when the target is not on a call so the listener can hear what is going on near the phone all the time when it is on. They use the g.p.s tracking to stalk the target where ever they go and then disseminate the defamatory allegations to everyone in the community. The target is then treated rudely by everyone he encounters. Even if the phone is turned off, the g.p.s,. tracking works. The battery must be removed from the phone to disable the tracking.

In 2007 I met a woman on the internet. We hit it off. There were a few red flags that I should have recognized early on, but I was in a bit of a desperate situation, the physical attraction was very intense, and she did good job hiding her alterior motives. I was enrolled in course at a junior college not far from where she lives and started visiting her once or twice a week on days when I had class. I had an exceptionally long commute to class and had been considering moving to the area to save on expenses. We agreed that I would move in with her, see how things might go living together, and I would look for a nearby place of my own. I felt strongly about her, so I did all this despite knowing that she was attending A.A.--the meetings for which she referred to as a "women's group"--and had issues with the fact that when she was in grade school, her father beat her mother regularly. I moved in in late June.

After I moved in, there were little things that started to make me suspicious. The first major red flag was when she bragged for the third time with no provocation about how sharp her kitchen knives are. Each time she said the exact same thing while holding one of the larger knives: "These knives are very sharp." Then I started adding up other factors. Her collection of dvds included a substantial dose of horror movies and violent movies that included blood and gore. Specifically, she owned not only the dvd movie, "Monster", based on the true story of Florida serial killer of men, Aileen Wuornos, but also owned the dvd documentary, "Aileen: The Life and Death of a Serial Killer". Included in her collection of paperback books was a handful of books about serial killers, including one about cannibals. Eventually, she started leaving the cannibal book on the toilet tank. When she went to bed at night, she would put the timer on the television and leave it on G4, the video-gamers channel. She did not own a gaming consul and showed no interest in gaming otherwise. I never watched the channel myself, so I didn't figure it out at first. Then one night I watched it to see what might possibly be her reason for watching the channel. It was then that I noticed that a substantial portion of the video game scenes shown on the channel included flashing blades and spurting blood.

In addition the sharp knives comment, she started to make other comments and doing things in an attempt at psychological torture. It's called gaslighting. Simultaneously, several things were going wrong in my personal life. My car died. I almost got my license suspended. I realized I wouldn't be able to attend class. Every time something additional would go wrong for me, she would intensify the attempts at psychological torture. None of the instance s were major events, but rather relatively nondescript events that added up, though some stood out. The best way to sum up the whole thing is "death by a thousand cuts."

A few examples:
When referring to men, she would always do it in a derogatory way, often saying "just a tiny little man".

The knives comment

She had 2 cats and had one of those cardboard scratching boxes for them. On one occasion while the younger of the 2 cats was using the box, she bent over to urge him on, shaking her fists and saying with and intense, psychotic tone, "That's it Vinnie! Fuck it up! Tear one up and move on to the next!"

She took a potential client on an Alaska cruise. I dropped her off at the airport. The last thing she said before we parted was, again in her psycho tone, "Enjoy the solitude."

At one point she said, "You haven't figured it out yet, have you?"

When I got a notice from the dmv that my license had been suspended, we discussed it and she talked about looking into it because she's a lawyer and knew judges. But during the conversation, as on a few other occasions, while I was looking at the document and she thought I couldn't see her, as she acted sincerely concerned about my situation, in my peripheral vision I saw her very quickly grin broadly and sadistically. It lasted less than one second.

She owned quite a bit of Happy Bunny merchandise, novelty items featuring a smiling bunny with a decidedly jaded, negative messages. She seemed to have a particular affinity for her Happy Bunny shirt with the Bunny holding an ax above its head and the caption, "Let's Play."

While out in public, she would openly show disdain for mother's with their children, including babies in strollers. It wasn't until later that I learned that radical feminists particularly take issue with motherhood being considering a major characteristic of being a woman.

Those are just a few points. There are too many to name them all.


She is an attorney who specializes in defending corporations against workman's comp claims. Again, seeing the full picture is like putting together a jigsaw puzzle, so it wasn't until I started adding other things up that I realized the significance of a certain example she told me about to illustrate a regular investigative method she uses: she proudly told me how she had a military-experienced investigator go "swinging through the trees" to get a photo of a workman's comp recipient tossing a deer he'd just bagged up on to his truck. While I am against men or women exploiting the system the way this guy apparently was, after adding things up, it became evident that she pursued this legal specialty specifically for the purpose of targeting men. Surely, the majority of workman's claims are filed by men.

After adding up all of this, it dawned on me that she lived in the most remote unit on the top floor of a twelve story high-rise, each floor having its own garbage chute leading to a trash compactor in the basement. She could have cut me to pieces, tossed me in the garbage and no one ever would have known. I believe it was around that time that I took a closer look into her medicine cabinet. She was on no less that 6 different psycho drugs, plus Chantax, and quit-smoking drug, which around the time, studies found created violent tendencies in the user.

I had no vehicle and she basically had me trapped. I made the decision that I should look into getting out of there. I suspected that the apartment was bugged with a listening device, so I intentionally left the apartment to make a call to a relative to seek assistance and help in moving out of there. That night, she came home, packed a bowl with pot, plopped down on the bed, took a hit, and said, "So...makin' some plans, huh?" The next day I reserved a U-Haul and told the building superintendent what was going He let me move into the vacant adjacent apartment for the night. The next I got the U-Haul, packed up and left. This was in September of 2007.

Also, there were indications that the woman was connected to my brother, a con-artist scientologist who several people had warned me was out to destroy me because of jealousy regarding height, our respective levels of success in college (I graduated from the same school he dropped out of.), and because of anger over that fact that while in college he'd caught his high school sweetheart messing around with another guy. I'm not going to go into details about what my brother and my family did, but I mention it because after escaping from the woman's apartment, I had to move back in with my father who was also part of my family campaign against me because of fundamental politics.

After moving, I was out of work and severely depressed over what had transpired. I finally found work as a security guard at a local steel mill in July of 2008. During my time there, I began to be treated very rudely by both fellow guards and plant employees. I mention this because other guards began to make comments indicating that I was suspected of some kind of mistreatment of women. At the same time, I started to notice that everyone I encountered in public, particularly women, were very, very rude to me. Then, at a family Sunday dinner, a female cousin of mine made the comment, "It's good to know Boardman (the nearby town where she lived.) cops." while looking at me with a look of hatred.

Then it occurred to me that I was seeing certain women anywhere I went, always arriving with the same time range after my arrival. Many of them shared a certain physical characteristic--they were at least slightly overweight . While all of this was going on, I saved as much money as I could with plan of leaving the area when I felt I had the resources to survive. I suspected that they were tracking and eavesdropping on my cel phone, but it wasn't until I saw a television news package about software anyone can obtain that when planted in someone's phone can indeed turn the phone into an eavesdropping/tracking device. It was in researching this software that I discovered the phrase, "gangstalking". It's a form of widespread community harassment using exactly the tools I've mentioned combined with gaslighting techniques. Google it.

Finally, I left the area in early December of 2009 and drove across the country to San Francisco. The stalking followed me! I attended a jazz club performance by a female vocalist named Kaitlin McGaw who fit the physical description of my stalkers. In fact, she closely resembled the woman I lived with. She actually made comments out loud during the show alluding the things in my personal life. The friends that came with her and the band all gave me sly looks upon entering the club, as did she and her bandmates. Then she leered at me as she introduced a certain song, saying, "This is kind of song you write after a guy just packs up and leaves without saying a word." In my research, I'd learned that a major reason women make the false allegations is because of being jilted. She also sang a song called "Hiding out at the hotel". For budgetary reasons I was forced to stay at a ratty, crack-house hotel in the neighborhood.

The woman I lived with made it clear that she had in the past, and was perfectly willing to provide sexual favors to judges in order to get what she wants. The night of the McGaw show I confirmed that I was specifically being stalked by radical feminists and that it must stem from a false allegation made by the woman I'd lived with. I initiated a google alert e-mail for "false rape" and received a link to this story about a Florida woman who had drugged a series of men and stolen their jewelry and cash. The victims described the suspect as "white, kind of heavy set and in her late 20s to early 30s." McGaw, the woman I lived with, and the vast majority of the women I'd noticed stalking me fit this description. It was upon reading this article that I fully realized what was going on. Also, I'd joined some local Meet-up.com job-seeker groups. Women in the group fitting the description harassed me through e-mail as well.

Also, I joined a state-sponsored in-person job-networking group and various women who joined the club made it clear that they were part of the persecution. It wasn't until later that I learned that the coordinator of the group is herself a radical feminist and likely facilitated the presence of the women who joined to harass me. Sure enough, all of the women whom I identified as stalkers left the group after a very brief stay and I later found that some of them were self-employed and therefore had no need for a job-networking club.

A key for the persecution to be successful is to isolate the target and to keep everything the stalkers do a secret. They count on the fact that anyone the target tells the story to is most likely going to think the person is insane--this is a key part of the method. It has also been indicated to me that part of the reason they do it is simply because a guy reaches a certain age without marrying, as I have. It's a control measure.

Eventually, I made what might be loosely termed a "political move" to end my overt persecution. In their attempt to isolate me, it turns out they didn't examine my resume closely enough. I have some friends they weren't counting on who are somewhat powerful in their own right. They're in national television journalism in New York. I contacted one of them and explained my entire story. Before I left for San Francisco, someone close to a prominent local public figure indicated that the public figure was not only knowledgeable but possibly implicit in my harassment. I basically threatened the public figure with implication to a major, major investigative news outlet for whom my well-connected friends had done some freelance work. Lo and behold, my overt persecution ended and people started treating me very, very nicely. It was then indicated to me that my story about the pscyho I lived with had been corroborated and my name had been cleared. If I were insane, would there have been a discernible end that corresponded directly with the "political move"?

Before it was over, though, I noticed hat I was seeing a lot of women with tattoos with variations of the same element--3 stars. I googled it and found that 3 stars is a common symbol for Ishtar, an ancient goddess who abused men. That was when I started to see the cult nature of it.

It was during the last week of March when I made the move to end the persecution. Recently, it has become evident that though the overt harassment and stalking has ended, I am still being followed by these psychotic radical feminists. After you've been through it for months on end, it becomes relatively easy to pick them out. I've had a few dates on each of which I noticed that a different woman who fit the radical feminists physical/visual type sat very near by, presumably for the purpose of monitoring the date. Clearly they've got my cel phone number and are still monitoring me--a gross invasion of privacy.

What I suspect is that they operate on a "lone-wolf" basis, using an internet database on which they can check a g.p.s. map for targets in their area. The site provides some kind of code corresponding specifically to a given target, thus enabling the stalker to follow that target on the internet or with software installed on their laptop and/or cel phone. I once saw a woman I suspected of being a stalker in a coffee shop looking at a laptop with something that looked like google maps open to a close-up of the neighborhood with a red trail matching the route I'd just taken. It was not the map that made me suspect her. I suspected her first and then saw the map. Because of the lone-wolf protocol, which helps to protect them as a group by limiting evidence of mutuality, it is possible that some aren't aware of the change I've forced on the situation and therefore continue to follow me. The only question is, "Why wouldn't the woman who I lived with, who is obviously the one who originally targeted me, have me removed?" I suspect that because my situation has been investigated by major authorities, she refrains from the site and it is possible that the site is set up so only the person who named that target can remove him from the list--just a hunch.

I've made some contacts, though, whom I think I can trust and I'm basically moving forward free of persecution. Nevertheless, because I still sense that I'm being followed, I felt compelled to send the message. These psychotic women are conducting a secret conspiracy to suppress men and manhood in general, and blindly follow the protocol predicated upon complete trust in the allegations made by other members of the group regardless of what specific details of the case they may or may not be aware of. In fact, I suspect it is quite possible that individually they simply trust the mere presence of the person's name on the site without delving into details at all.

Sign up for a G-mail account if you don't already have one and get a google e-mail alert for "false rape". You'll see how much it goes on. Please disseminate it to as many men as you possibly can. This is very, very real.

Best regards,

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The amount of coordination this would require is tantamount to a something you'd see in a James Bond movie. People with big budgets, the law on their side (operating in Russia lets say) stalked James Bond using every method available for the simple reason that he was to mess up something major. This person strikes me as a peon, an ordinary guy. He isn't a major judge, politician, or businessman. He is Joe Schmerd of Deluth. There is simply no reason to waste such an amount of resources on one guy. None. There are several other targets far more likely for such an operation. Ultimately what is the goal here? To make this man miserable? For him to kill himself? Okay - then what? With him out of the way... yeah you still have 3 billion more men so big whoopiedoo. It isn't that it is impoossible, certain organizations like the CIA likely do this kind of stuff all the time. The question here is "what's the point?" You would do this to Senator -fill in the blank- who is about to vote on some major pro-woman legislation. You don't waste resources like this for a nobody. And the threat of going to the press? Is he kidding? The press would never believe him even if it was true and worse they themselves have an agenda to paint only men as stalkers. This story would never see the light of day. Sorry but I think there is a good deal of paranoia involved in this. If you are really concerned, fine, go abroad and problem solved. You won't see tattooed fat women in Cambodia and you can teach English there. Have at.

Masculist Man said...

When you've been in the MRM for as long as I have and objectively examined the evidence that is in the media-online or otherwise and seen the mentality of feminists it is not as far fetched as it may seem I have had run ins with feminists and I can tell you they will do whatever they can to further their goals. They are in positions of power and can cause great damage.

Anonymous said...

Clearly you must cause great damage too.
Goose gander and all.

Masculist Man said...

Damage to who?

Damage to feminists/feminism?

That's my goal.

Anonymous said...

Actually, Mr. Anonymous 1, the ONLY cost involved is purchasing the software to plant on the phone, which is relatively inexpensive. After that, all each women needs is access to the central data base. It basically takes no budget at all and someone confirmed for me on another e-mail group that these women commonly use A.A. groups as cover and that women who attend them are abusive. It is silly to suggest they only do such things to senators about to vote. And how could you possibly know whether the writer of this message is Joe Schmerd of Deluth or a major politician? The answer is that you don't and that there is nothing in the message that indicates such either way. And according to the post, the guy has a personal friend in television news, so how do you know the guy wouldn't listen? How do you know the journalist isn't against extremists for his own reasons and knows a lot more than you about it and therefore knows how completely credible the story is? The answer is you don't. The lack of logical reasoning in your response indicates that you have a personal reason for shooting the post down. In fact, I would say that it is quite common for perpetrators of such harassment and stalking to blame and organization such as the C.I.A. or write it off as paranoia. It's the easiest way out. These radical feminists rely...RELY on secrecy. Of course, you would know that since you are one.

Anonymous said...

One more point for anonymous #1. The post very clearly states that they operate on a "lone-wolf" basis, thus requiring no coordination at all. Nice try.

Anonymous said...

I've seen that stalking story on another men's issues e-mail group. Here is a response someone posted:

"As soon as you mentioned AA & "women's meetings" I really I really didn't have to read any further. For most of AA's womens meetings are men bashing meetings thast consist of women who have been abused by women and much more of women who wrongly believbe they have been.

To many time did my Ex come out of one of those meeting ( and Alanon as well) with some of the most outlandish ideas and demands you could think of. Along with this they are strongly influenced to make false allegations when ending a relationship of any kind. As I have witnessed because of these same womens arrogance they have discussed doing these very things right in front of me when I used to go to meetings as I am a man who has been subjected to their cruel and inhumane treatments they sit and laugh about once the deed is done.

As for the rest of what you said you must realize that these women work in all types of vocations. Many work in womens abuse shelters and other ones that are directly related. This makes for one big assault against an innocent man when he goes into the legal system because of false or trumped up charges. And all along the way all these women are coached to lie and cover their bases by a machine designed to ruin men because this woman simply wants to now be alone, have freedom with a new boyfriend, and have custody of her children that in many cases she is abusing also. So in the end this "self-honesty" program actually teaches so many to be dishonest to get what they want and walk away leaving a single man ruined and destitute so they can continue to go on and ruin other peoples lives. Men are not they only people damaged by these women, but are the ones most damaged by the women of AA & Alanon."

Anonymous said...

There are 2 websitesd that tell the real truth about AA and what really goes on. One is the Orangepapers. org, and the other is More Will Be Revealed.com or something like that. Either way just Google AA horror stories and you can find many stories of senior members ruining what could have been great relationships with feminist means and of course just lust for somebody elses partner. It's a not of interesting reading and it is not such the "goodwill" thing it used to be at all.

Anonymous said...

See, the thing is, anon, that we don't even need to argue about the whole senator thing. This guy already provides us with the motive for targeting him; something to do with his brother conspiring against him because of height jealousy. Does that sound a little far-fetched to you all? That a height-envious brother would contact a mysterious network of feminists that are annoying him to death? If his brother can get a hold of this organization, why can't he ?
The law of Occam's Razor states that the hypothesis with the fewest necessary logical leaps of faith almost invariably tends to be the most sound one, of course taking into account equal levels of validity of data. An example here is that springs make a watch work (through storing energy) as opposed to little gnomes that push the watch but you can't see them because they're invisible to humans. Ask yourself, are the subjective (and very extraordinary) claims here enough to justify the type of conspiracy that he's describing? Is it possible that some women dislike him because he has a habit of doing things that some women (perhaps even mostly feminists) simply dislike?

Take a step back and think about it, guys.

Anonymous said...

Feminist gang staling is a very real thing,and cops lok the other way because every 911 call gets them fat, paid, and laid. These are "the good guys" as opposed to the other guys.

Nikki Craft notoriously advocated that men be stalked and harassed, and feminists of that era formed gangs and did exactly that-women's violence is nearly always covert, institutional,and allied with police power.

The Domestic Violence Industrial Complex (DVIC) has been birthed by the famous quote by that cow Andrea Dworkin who said "I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pup with a high heeled shoe in his mouth," (sic).

Fast forwards t today when cops are murdering men all over the US and the world, and even wearing high heels on "Walk a Mile in Her Shoes" events.Truly sick psychology-cps are mere caricatures of human beings.

Research Organized Gang Stalking, and especially, feminist gang stalking and how the police state was built by these women who demanded that jobs dry disappear, and replaced it with the modern DVIC

https://researchorganizedgangstalking.wordpress.com/tag/nikki-craft/