Thursday, March 30, 2017

3 manginas bite the dust

The alleged getaway driver now facing possible murder charges in the fatal shooting of three teen burglary suspects outside Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Monday allegedly "instructed" the trio to rob the house, according to a probable cause affidavit.

On Tuesday, police with the Wagoner County Sheriff's Office identified the alleged driver as 21-year-old Elizabeth Marie Rodriguez. Authorities also released the names and ages of the slain teens: Maxwell Cook, 19; Jacob Redfearn, 17; and Jaycob Woodruff, 16.

Killing of 3 teens during burglary may test Oklahoma 'stand your ground' law

Authorities said that around 12:30 p.m. Monday, Zach Peters, the son of the homeowner, called 911 to report that people had broken into his home and that he'd shot them in the kitchen area with an AR-15 rifle. Peters was in the house with his father at the time, police said. Neither were hurt.

In a 911 recording released today, Peters tells the operator that the alleged burglars were shot in the upper body and that he can hear one of the alleged burglars still talking.

"I'm barricaded in my bedroom," he says. "I am still armed in the southeast corner of my house."

Police said when they arrived, they found three deceased male teenagers. Two were in the kitchen area of the house; one appeared to have run from the home after being shot but had died in the driveway. Chief Deputy Les Young said the teens had been shot multiple times.

According to police, Rodriguez turned herself into authorities after the shooting, allegedly saying that she had information about the incident.

According to the affidavit, Rodriguez told police that she'd dropped the teens off at the residence and was waiting for them to return. The affidavit said that she "willfully" took the teens to the house and only left when she heard gunshots.

"It was learned through a witness at the scene that Rodriguez had previous knowledge of the house and the homeowner even [called] him by his first name," the affidavit said. "Rodriguez planned the burglary and took the three suspects to the residence on two separate occasions on today's date wanting to steal items."

Rodriguez was arrested on three counts of felony first-degree murder (for deaths that occur during the commission of a felony), three counts of first-degree burglary and one count of second-degree burglary. She has yet to be formally charged.

Authorities said they had not determined if Peters would face charges. Oklahoma has a "stand your ground" law, which applies the Castle doctrine to any place. State law presumes homeowners have a fear that justifies use of defensive force just by virtue of someone breaking into a home.

Rodriguez is scheduled to appear in court on April 5.


Wednesday, March 29, 2017

President Obama’s legacy lives on and continues to thrive under the Trump administration and Republican lawmakers.

Mia Karvonides

The White House and Congress, which ostensibly want to undo the expansive regulatory framework of a Democratic administration, are doing nothing as its Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights (OCR) expands its longstanding mission of blackmailing colleges into judging all accused students guilty of rape.

Brooklyn College Prof. KC Johnson, co-author of The Campus Rape Frenzy, writes at Minding the Campus that OCR is amassing enormous power for itself without so much as a peep from the White House.

Don’t be fooled by the “skinny budget” request by the Trump administration for the department as a whole, which doesn’t address OCR, says Johnson.

An OCR leader hired three days before Donald Trump’s inauguration is now enforcing its lawless diktats, former Harvard Title IX coordinator Mia Karvonides, who is a “true believer” in Johnson’s words:

The slowness with which Trump has filled executive appointments has maximized the power of Obama holdovers. … Karvondes’ rushed appointment leaves the impression that the outgoing administration intended to maintain the unfair Obama rules regardless of what Trump did. Every day that passes without Trump staffers in OCR allows Karvonides to implement her agenda unchecked.

The rogue office also continues to impose “voluntary” resolutions on schools under Title IX investigation, meaning they won’t be affected by any Trump reversal, and on its way out the door, the Obama administration sought funding for 157 new OCR staff investigators.

That’s because OCR’s years of encouraging students to file Title IX complaints had produced a bumper crop of sexual-violence allegations – and they aren’t just going to be investigated case-by-case.

Johnson cites a recent BuzzFeed article that says the recently departed OCR chief – now the chair of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights – secretly changed its protocol:

When Catherine Lhamon ran OCR under Obama, she expanded all Title IX sexual violence investigations to become institution-wide, so investigators reviewed all cases at a school rather than just the cases that sparked federal complaints, former Education Department officials told BuzzFeed News.

Here’s what this means, according to Johnson:

[Lhamon] had decided OCR would investigate not merely the complaints it received but thousands of other cases, even though no accuser had filed a Title IX complaint about any of these individual cases. On this matter, as on virtually all OCR-related matters during the Obama years, no sign of congressional oversight existed.

The next step is for the Justice Department under Attorney General Jeff Sessions to show it’s consistent about reining in Title IX abuse, and refuse to defend OCR’s 2011 and 2014 “Dear Colleague” letters that junked due process for accused students.

But more importantly, Congress needs to wake up and use “the power of the purse” to stop OCR’s vast agenda in the Trump administration, Johnson says.


This is getting old. Real old real fast. We need to get in touch with the right people. We've got to shove this in the face of the Republican leadership. That is why we contact the Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. Senators James Lankford and Lamar Alexander are not to friendly to this bullshit either so we write them as well. Let's also contact President Trump and let him know too. The more of us they hear from the better. We helped to get rid of Cantherine Lhamon now let's get rid of Mia Karvondes and Dear Colleague.

Monday, March 27, 2017

Attention feminist/mangina troll

I received several comments from a feminist or mangina telling me I have a small dick,can't get laid and other material that has been used and abused over the years. This individual posted their comments on several posts. Rather than respond individually I would address them here. If you are a feminist then we got your attention and if you hate my blog that tells me I'm doing something right so I march on. If you are a mangina keep this in mind. Feminists eat their own. Especially male feminists. Men making deals with feminists in like making a deal with the devil. How close do you get before you get burned? Come back and tell us when they kick your ass. Then we'll see what tune you're singing then.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

No man is safe

I was listening to the 3-21-17 Tom Leykis Show in which Leykis had on Los Angeles attorney Adam Sacks. Sacks is usually on Tuesdays where he gives legal advice to the men who call in. Sacks defends men from the gynocracy that seeks to destroy them. This time was different. This time Sacks himself was a victim of the gynocracy. What happened was that Sacks was in the hallway of a court building in Los Angeles where he was conferring with a client. Out of no where some woman walks up to them and gives them a hassle. Sacks said this only happened for a few seconds and that he doesn't remember what she looked like. After she stormed off Sacks and his client went back to the courtroom. While in the courtroom Sacks said that there were a lot of Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies in the courtroom. They asked to talk to Sacks in the hallway. To the best of my knowledge he went with them. They accused him of battering and hitting the woman who argued with him and that they have the evidence on video. Sacks denies this. Stating he did nothing wrong. I guess his client went out and saw what happened because he backed up what Sacks had said. The thing was since Sacks stated he was innocent this didn't sit right with the cops because they called for reinforcements to intimidate Sacks. Sacks asked if he was free to go. The lead cop played some bullshit drama game but let Sacks go. Like I said his client backs what he is saying. The thing is that gynocentricity is running rampant. Cops are acting like her big brother instead of neutral 3rd parties. The thing is this happened to an officer of the court in a courthouse with judges and defense attorneys walking around. They are not afraid of them. Not anymore. The LASD,the Frankenstein monster,is ready to turn on its creator.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Trump's popularity among men is slipping

President Trump's support among Republicans, white voters and men is dropping, according to a new survey.

A Quinnipiac University poll finds that the president has a job approval rating of just 37 percent. Fifty-six percent of respondents disapprove of the job the president is doing.

In a March 7 survey, the president had a job approval rating of 41 percent, compared to 52 percent who disapproved of the president.

The recent survey found that 43 percent of men approve of the job the president is doing, compared to 49 percent who approved of the president in a survey conducted earlier this month.
Slightly more than 80 percent of Republicans now approve of the job the president is doing, down from 91 percent in the March 7 survey.

And 44 percent of white voters approve of the president in the latest poll, down from 49 percent.

The poll also found that 60 percent of voters think the president is not honest and 55 percent think he doesn't have good leadership skills.

Fifty-seven percent of respondents believe the president doesn't care about average Americans, according to the poll. A majority of voters believe the president is a strong person and is intelligent.

Nearly three-quarters of voters think the president and his administration make statements "very often" or "somewhat often" without evidence to support them.

The poll was conducted from March 16 to 21 among 1,056 voters. The margin of error is 3 percentage points.


You know my take on this by now. Let's let President Trump know how we feel and to correct things. Tell him to support pro-male programs for economically disadvantaged men. The more of us he hears from the better.

Organizer of the women's march to be deported because of terrorism

One of the “Women’s March on Washington” and “Day Without a Woman” organizers, is being kicked out of the United States.

Rasmea Yousef Odeh failed to disclose on her U.S. visa form 20 years ago that she was convicted of murdering two Israeli students in a supermarket bomb attack and for an attempted bombing of the British Consulate in 1969.

After a 10-year prison term, Odeh was freed in a prison swap with Palestinians.

William Jacobsen, a Cornell University law professor who runs the website “Legal Insurrection” says that the terror group Black September agitated for her release:

While she was imprisoned, the PFLP [People for the Liberation of Palestine] formed the “Rasmea Odeh Brigade” to try to free her and others by taking hostages, and Rasmea was on the list of prisoners whose release was sought by the Black September terrorists who took Israeli athletes hostage (and killed them) at the 1972 Olympics

For the last 20 years, Odeh has lived in Chicago. But in 2014, she was tried and convicted for immigration fraud for lying on her U.S. visa application.

The Washington Times reports that this week, Odeh found out that she’d lost her appeal. The court gave her two choices, get out of the country or go to jail:

Odeh, a resident of Chicago who has lived in the U.S. for about 20 years, plans to plead guilty to unlawful procurement of naturalization in a deal that will allow her to leave the United States rather than face the possibility of an 18-month prison sentence, according to Justice for Rasmea.

The Washington Times reports that the organized group supporting Odeh says that leaving the country was probably the best thing:

"The prosecution team is now under the regime of racist Attorney General Jeff Sessions, and a new superseding indictment re-frames this as a case about ‘terrorism’ rather than immigration,” said a Thursday statement on the websites Justice for Rasmea and the U.S. Palestinian Community Network.

The convicted terrorist is scheduled to have one more court date in Detroit in April before she leaves the country.


Friday, March 10, 2017

Keystone cops search for anti-feminist man posting fliers

WASHINGTON - Anti-feminism posters were plastered across campus of American University and university police are investigating the vandalism as a hate crime.

Pictures of the fliers posted on campus were tweeted out and posted on Facebook. One of the fliers posted had an image of a man in a suit and it had a message using an expletive in telling women to “stop talking” and “make me a sandwich.”

Images of person of interest believed to be responsible for posting anti-feminism fliers across campus at American University. Police searching for person who posted anti-feminism fliers at American University
The university called the fliers misogynistic, disrespectful and divisive and they were immediately removed because all fliers and posters must be approved, sponsored and placed in designated areas.

The American University Police Department is asking anyone who recognizes this person of interest to call them at 202-885-3636.


This is a very horrible thing. Fortunately one of our armtwisters uh er representatives is meeting with school officials who are taking this very seriously:

But seriously this is a man after my own heart. There was a time over 20 years ago I was doing the same thing. Posting where they would get maximum exposure and posting them when my getting caught was at a minimum. I hope this guy is never caught and if he is I hope he skates. We need more courageous souls like him.

MRA's shit on International Women's Day and I fucking love it

Angry men take stand on International Women’s Day
March 8, 201710:57pm
Emma Reynolds

ANGRY blokes have hit the roads for a traffic-stopping rally in support of men’s rights — on International Women’s Day.

Protesters in cars and trucks displayed signs calling for the recognition of men let down by family courts, child support or domestic violence laws.

A sign on the back of a truck in a Brisbane read, “Stop the war on dads”, while a convoy on the M1 northbound on the Gold Coast stopped traffic for about 10 minutes this morning.

The convoy blocked three lanes at Pimpama, forcing motorists to use just one lane and slowing traffic to a 5km/h crawl.

Campaign group Australian Brotherhood of Fathers has been planning the nationwide protest for weeks, calling on its 40,000 Facebook followers across the country to get in a car, motorbike or truck and spend up to an hour on the road.

Organiser Leith Erikson told it wasn’t a deliberate decision to have the protest on International Women’s Day, but he thought it was “a good thing”.

The Brisbane-based activist said protesters had also been out on the roads in Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne after the ABF came up with the idea for “rolling protests” on the nation’s motorways.

“We’ve been lobbying the government and media for four years,” he said. “We needed to take our message to the community in a different way.

“We’re raising awareness about the terrible issues of men’s suicide, broken relationships and mental health issues. Forty-two men take their lives each week in this country.

“If women believe we are stealing their thunder, let them believe that. It’s the last thing I’m worried about.”

He said he believes the “gender pay gap is a lie” and that “if women are not in top positions in business or government, it’s based on their ability to be there.”

Mr Erikson questioned why more attention was not paid to International Men’s Day on November 19.

He said he is “not anti-female” and has concerns for the rights of women too, but that men are facing a “national emergency”.

Signs at today’s protest also displayed the words “21 fathers”, referring to an ABF awareness campaign about the number of Australian dads it claims take their own lives each week because of separation or family access issues.

Its website says this figure “came about initially as anecdotal evidence” from men’s rights organisations and support groups for men dealing with self-harm and family access issues.

The organisation is focused on “improving the rights of fathers and families” and ensuring children have equal access to both parents.

Mr Erikson posted photos of vehicles stopping traffic today on Facebook and said there would be more protests across every major city to “acknowledge the on going ignorance and failures to protect our children by our state and federal families and health ministers along with the state, territory and federal Attorney-Generals (sic).”

While others are spending the day celebrating women, was the protesters’ timing inappropriate? Or were they right to speak up for men? Tell us what you think in the comments.


This is fantastic. I love activism and these guys know how to do it. It's about time shit like this was flinged back at the feminasties. You motherfuckers are awesome. 5km/h=3.11 mph so we'll round it off to 3 mph if anyone wants to know.

Female Tennessee Senator wants to control men

Sen. Mae Beavers

A joint resolution in the Tennessee General Assembly condemning pornography as a "public health crisis" that is making men less interested in marrying passed unanimously in the Senate on Monday.

The nonbinding resolution was sponsored by Sen. Mae Beavers, R-Mt. Juliet, and was passed without any discussion on the Senate floor. It calls for education, policy change, prevention and research on the negative effects of pornography.

Specifically, the resolution says that more millennials are exposed to porn at a younger age, causing eating disorders, and that "children and youth are exposed to pornography that often times serves as their sex education and shapes their sexual templates."

The resolution now needs to pass the House before it's sent to Gov. Bill Haslam's desk.


Why do the men of Tennessee allow this? Unanimously? You've got to be shitting me. Not one person stood up to argue this. That is fucking pathetic. It doesn't say much about the "men?" in Tennessee. It looks like the Southern gentleman has been replaced by the Southern gelded man. If you are like me and have a problem with this then contact the Govenor of Tennessee,Bill Haslam,and tell him that this makes his state look like a joke. The more of us he hears from the better.