Sunday, August 1, 2010

female stalkers 2

I got another email about the female stalkers. It is very telling because of eletters to the comments section stating how it can be done and I don't put anything past feminists. So here it is:

Many of you may have read my original e-mail about my experience living with a radical feminist and subsequently being harassed by radical feminist stalkers. In that e-mail, I mentioned that she was in A.A., which she originally referred to as a "women's group". I suspected that group also served as cover for psychotic radical feminists. The exchange reminded me of another aspect of my situation that I forgot to mention in my original e-mail. The psycho I lived with also attended Yoga regularly. I mentioned that she was on several different psychotic drugs plus Chantax. Her visits to her psychiatrist were merely what she called "med checks". In her exact words, she would be there for about 20 minutes, and the "doctor" would "renew her prescription, tell her she needed more Yoga, and send her on her way".

My point is, while I suspected the A.A. group, I suspected the Yoga group even more and did a Google search and found one site that briefly mentioned a relationship between feminist-stalkers and Yoga. It was neither one of the many in which women talk about being so addicted to Yoga that they "stalk" the studio, nor one about guys' concerns about being suspected of being a stalker if they go to Yoga class since they are largely dominated by women. It clearly indicated a connection between feminists-stalkers and Yoga. It was the only one I found and I either forgot to bookmark it, or I just can't find it among all of my bookmarks on the subject, and I haven't been able to find the site through a search again. I really had to go through a lot of word combinations to find it, i.e., "stalkers", or "stalking", plus, "feminist" or "radical feminist" plus a lot more. I can't remember what combo got the hit.

So, the upshot is that I am convinced that both women's A.A. groups and Yoga classes, both of which the woman in my situation attended weekly, commonly serve as cover groups for psychotic radical feminists who are bent on the destruction of men and manhood, particularly independent-minded men who maintain a certain level of self-esteem that is usually destroyed by marriage.

In addition, I've heard in passing and seen in television fiction several scenarios in which women attempt to cajole men into joining Yoga. It's difficult for me not to believe at this point that their goal is to destroy the masculinity of the men who attend.

Please, spread these messages to everyone you know.

J



Best regards,
J. Paul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am being stalked,…

this girl has befriended like most of my friends, and she says that they all “like” her and always want to hang out with her!!!in fact i was set up a while back by one of my friends girlfriends…she came along with this girl, saying that “we should all hang out!!!” i am really scared, she has started threatening me, wants to know if i have a girlfriend currently, and the names of my former girlfriends…i fear that my pals don’t see her for what she really is, she has perfected her art and pretends when they are around…wants to hang out where i am under the pretense that my pals (now the guys) asked her there…doesn’t want to leave the place. She is turning my friends against me! she says that i have hacked into her email account…but in actual fact i think she is the one who has hacked into my account, this is wrong!…i wish i had never ever met her!

I remember when i decided not to hang out with her was when she said that she will hurt herself, and leave a letter saying that i should explain why she hurt herself. She even threatened me saying that she will contact my family…i don’t know how to get away from her (moving is not an option) maybe she sees that i am a nice person (i don’t shout at her, etc) and that she can manipulate me!

I think the only way is to cut off my pals, too! i would rather be alone but safe and happy!!!!

i was honest with her from the beginning, (just hanging out, to know each other better)…but now, she wants to know where i am and with who, she texts me saying that she has been told that i am with someone else and that i am happy….#$@!!!

She tries to make me feel guilty and all, saying that i have “hurt” her emotions…my pals really need to understand this too.

I truly REGRET ever meeting her!!! i don’t need all these threats, etc in my life!!!

Curiepoint said...

Two words:

Restraining Order.

Also, send an email CC'ed to all your buddies that you trust, and tell them that her behavior is intolerable, and that you have taken out a restraining order. If they are your friends, they will trust you at your word. If they don't, then you are better off without them.

With regards to your family, I would inform them about what is going on; do it now. If something dramatic happens that could have repercussions upon you, then let as many people know as early as possible what is happening, and why you don't want any further contact with this psycho. It doesn't solve the problem, but at least it frees you from some culpability if she does self-injure.

Make your intentions clear. Save every correspondence, voice mail, text message, etc....that you get from her. Keep it safe, and don't tell her that you're doing it.

Leave a paper trail, Dude.