Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Boycott Pepsi-UPDATE

We've all seen the misandric commercials put out by Pepsi to sell their products even at one point glamorizing female-on-male domestic violence. I find the way they are advertising their product to be offensive and wrote them to tell them. That is why I am joining Bob Allen's boycott of Pepsi. Apparently the misandric head honchos of Pepsi thinks misandry is acceptable. Let's tell them otherwise.

Contact Pepsi

To contact the guy who made the commercial and tell him what you think contact him here: bebosley@yahoo.com His name is Brad Bosley

Put in the subject line: Super Bowl Pepsi Max Ad

1 comment:

Curious Female said...

Wow, Bob Allen sure uses hateful language. I have to say it makes it hard to take him seriously. It's like stumbling into a neonazi or Christian fundie site.

I don't see why the first one "Don't Hurt Me", or the third one "Torpeedo Cooler" is misandrist. Could someone help me with that?

The second one is pretty horrible, I can't personally understand how that gets accepted. The fourth one plays heavily on stereotypes, but I find it does so for both sexes and in a more humorous way, so it doesn't feel as offensive to me. But then, I'm not a... umm, "lesbitch" hating male :P. What's wrong with lesbians, btw?