Monday, April 11, 2011

Petition to disbar Mary N. Kellett

There is a petition to disbar corrupt persecuter Mary N. Kellett for prosecutorial misconduct. We need a thousand signatures to present to the Maine Board of Overseers. Here is the petition letter:



Disbar Assistant District Attorney Mary Kellett for prosecutorial misconduct Greetings, I'm writing to bring to your attention a critical situation involving the welfare and safety of under-age children. The situation is being aided and abetted by the unethical and harmful actions of Mary N. Kellett, assistant district attorney in Maine Prosecutorial District No. 7. Assistant District Attorney Mary Kellett’s repeated instances of prosecutorial misconduct has had the effect of undermining public respect for law. She is dangerous to the even-handed administration of justice. Kellett has been shown to be an enabler of a known perpetrator of child abuse. Therefore, prosecutor Kellett’s actions demand disbarment by the Maine Board of Overseers of the Bar in order to assure the safety and tranquility of the citizens of Maine. SAVE, national victim advocacy organization, has filed a Complaint with the Maine Board of Overseers of the Bar. The entire 8-page Complaint can be seen here: http://www.saveservices.org/wp-content/uploads/COMPLA1.pdfFor the sake of the children and for the sake of justice, please assure that Mary Kellett is relieved of her prosecutorial duties and disbarred from the practice of law


[Your name]




Like I said we need a thousand signatures and we are half-way there. Sign this petition today before idiots like Kellett come to your area and mess with your rights. The time to act is now.

12 comments:

Richard said...

I'm going to repost this on my blog too.

Masculist Man said...

Thanks bro I appreciate that.

William Gruff said...

Is it necessary to be a US citizen to sign? I'm a UK citizen, living in England.

Masculist Man said...

Is it necessary to be a US citizen to sign?

I have no idea,William. You could go ahead and sign anyway unless they say differently.

Masculist Man said...

William,

If you do sign you can also leave a message. Perhaps giving a non-American perspective. I'm sure Maine would be interested in tourist dollars.

Masculist Man said...

William,

I just got back from there and you can sign.

William Gruff said...

Many thanks. I'll sign the petition.

William Gruff said...

I've signed. 340 signatures needed, so I've added the link to my Facebook page.

Richard said...

@Masculist Man.

I have been doing searches on YouTube for "feminazi", "feminut", "feminists suck", "feminism sucks" and others...

When I see videos posted by people making videos that hate feminism, I contact them, and tell them about the petition.

I also do similar searches on Yahoo and Google - When I encounter web-sites or blogs that are coherent (or hate feminism), I tell them about the petition, and send them links to the petition and the article that SAVE did on Mary Kellett...

I do not know if it is helping - but - I think it is a good way to get people to sign the petition...

Masculist Man said...

ScareCrow,

I think that's great. The more we get the message out the better our chances. Thanks bro I really appreciate your efforts.

Roy said...

I have signed AND added a post to my blog too.

Masculist Man said...

Thanks Roy I appreciate that.