Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I've been banned from from a voice for men

That is right. I've been banned from a A Voice For Men by a female moderator. No warning no nothing just a ban straight out. This proves my point. Women have no business in the Men's Rights Movement. I call upon all real MRA's to boycott A Voice For Men. Here is what I mean: "We need to make some noise."
Are you fucking serious? Where have you been this past week? Glad we finally banned your clueless ass. DriverSuz,3:39 a.m., Tuesday Oct. 28

No warning. No nothing. Just a straight out ban by a female,it felt like I was banned by a feminist. That is the way they operate or is that the way all women operate? Pretend to be your friend gain power and boom seize control. If anyone disagrees with the staff at avfm they are banned. That's okay,it just validates what I've said about women in the movement and why it's not a good idea. Useless? I was pioneering this movement back when you were taking your cues from your sistern sugartits. I shouldn't be worried. All the real men left avfm a long time ago. The only thing left are women and fags. Neither of which have a sense of humor that is why when they make an attempt at satire they fail miserably. You can tell when I'm being sarcastic and if there it isn't blatant I make other attempts to let the reader know it is sarcasm. Which is something avfm fails to do and if the reader misunderstands what they are saying and questions them on it the reader is attacked. I supported what avfm used to be. I wrote emails to CBS concerning Sharon Osbourne's misandry. I wrote to protest the Dear Colleague directive at the U.S. federal level and SB967 in the State Of California. I joined with them in other campaigns. That is back when they were a real MRA site. Now they are a shell of their former selves.

1 comment:

Marcus Aurelius said...

I just found out that I was banned from a Voice for Men. I don't know which moderator did it however. I have seen other Men's Rights Groups taken over by both male and female feminist moderators and leaders and destroy the same. No reason was given for my being banned.