Sunday, June 14, 2020

A strong argument for MGTOW

Namee Arrow responds to a feminist shit talker:

Feminism is just a bunch of little angry girls. But honestly, all of you are missing the whole point of the question of MGTOW. Which is that men owe women nothing. There is no manning up. There is no good man. There is no gender-based social contract. Men have nothing to live up to for women. Men don't belong to you. Our lives, our resources are ours. Men need to explore their feelings and find what makes them happy. And women may have a hard time accepting that what makes a man happy is not women. And a lot of men are coming to this realization. Many don't even care about the only real threat women have and that is sex. Once a man can walk from sex he can walk from women. It's that easy. I have walked from sex and have tried to be friends with women. They all want to fuck me. They all want more. When they realize I want to treat them like an intellectual equal and just be buddies they only stick around until they have another man they want to work on. Then they ghost. Women cannot be friends with men who they aren't using as simps or who aren’t giving them attention. When a man won't simp or provide sex women are the ones who can't be bothered. A woman cannot be friends with a man. She can only use men. No woman is my equal. I have an identity without a woman. A woman will never have an identity outside the context of a man. Thus I am free. Thank you feminism for freeing me from any obligation to the welfare of women. Now all I have to do is leave this wretched America for a better life where I am not raped of my labor for the welfare of women. Your best bet men….work as little as you possibly can. Own nothing and avoid taxes. Let America collapse. Let the women slave. Just sit back, eat your popcorn and watch the show. Marriage and wage slavery is for suckers.

The way this dude put it is just perfect.

No comments: