Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Donations

We've started taking donations so if you read something here and it saved you from making a bad decision and you want to make a financial contribution then feel free to do so. I've tried to make activism easy and effective by bringing the scattered information needed into a single post.The online presence of men's rights education is an on-going priority . Not only that but the correspondence with elected officials to get our concerns brought before their attention and keeping an eye for out legislation-pro-male or misandric. The lobbying I do to elected officials and others of influence. I'm sticking my neck out while a few of you don't. That's fine, if it would be unwise financially to stick you neck out then perhaps you can help out those of us that do and if making a financial contribution is easier then there is no problem doing just that. Feminists have tax-payer money behind them and a Jezebel editor bragged about how they got Salon to kill the story exposing Dominique Strauss-Kahn's accuser and Salon gave in. Do you like feminist organizations getting your tax money and deciding what news you can read? If no then help me. If you're a fellow MRA then I'm the one with your best interests in mind. I'm the one who wants to restore our rights and I'm the one who wants to restore our dignity. Remember who's going to bat for you and if you could send some money this way then that will go a long way to advancing the cause. Thank you.

No comments: