Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hillary's camp has gone too far

From Stop Hillary PAC:

I wish I didn't have to write this letter. But I do.

Last week I received a voice mail that I immediately turned over to local and federal authorities -- including the FBI.

You see, because of my high profile campaign against Hillary Clinton -- Hillary's supporters are fighting back and I have become public enemy #1.

And now they have gone too far.

In a profanity filled voicemail, one of Hillary Clinton's supporters from New York has personally threatened me.

I can't even repeat the threats in this email it was so disgustingly evil. I have turned the voicemail over to the Capitol Police, State Patrol and the FBI.

I don't know where else to turn... so I'm turning to you.

I helped found Stop Hillary PAC for one reason -- to prevent Hillary Clinton from becoming President of the United States. So far, the response has been overwhelming. Tens of thousands of you have pledged to do whatever it takes to defeat Hillary. Our web video has been featured by CNN, CBS, Politico and other national news outlets and has tens of thousands of views on YouTube. Our momentum is building and I couldn't be more optimistic about fighting Hillary every step of the way.

What I didn't count on was the vitriol, personal threats and vile objections from her supporters. The emails from her supporters have been nasty. But threatening me and my family has gone too far.

The only way I know to fight back is to build an army of Americans to fight Hillary Clinton -- and her despicable supporters -- at every turn.

But I can't do it alone -- will you stand with me today?

If you agree that nobody should be personally threatened just because they oppose Hillary Clinton then I'm asking you to sign my petition insisting that Hillary denounce her supporters' threats and publicly apologize immediately.

And while I can't even repeat the disgusting, evil threats that were made against me -- I will play the voice mail for Hillary if she will listen. If Hillary Clinton has one ounce of decency she will immediately denounce this threat and openly and publicly apologize.

Will you stand with me in calling on Hillary to apologize today?

A public apology and rebuke of this vile human being by Hillary Clinton might be the only thing that will discourage this type of behavior in the future -- and I pray it will stop this individual in his tracks.

If you will stand with me please click here to sign the petition insisting that Hillary Clinton publicly apologize immediately and denounce this attack immediately.

If enough of you will stand with me, I will have our attorneys deliver your signed petitions directly to Hillary Clinton.

One more thing -- will you chip in $25, $50 or even $100 to help fight Hillary Clinton and her disgusting supporters? If so, I will be able to distribute this petition to millions of Americans to demand a public apology from Hillary.

Please click here to sign the apology petition today.

I'm not backing down and I hope I can count on you to not back down either.

Thank you for your support and prayers.

Senator Ted Harvey

Ted Harvey
Senator Ted Harvey (R)
Colorado State Senator
Co-Founder, Stop Hillary PAC


No comments: