Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Vote for Hitlery

I've got to write about something but what? I can't think of anything.

(racks his brain trying to come up with something)

(thinking)

(thinking)

*ding dong*

Great,somebody's at the door,as though I don't have enough distractions as it is.

(gets up and goes to the door and opens it)

Person at the door: Hello sir,I hope I'm not intruding upon your time.

No,not really. What are you selling?

I'm a campainger for Hillary Clinton and her bid for the presidency.

I don't think Hillary would be my choice for president,in fact if I did vote for her I would have my head examined.

I see,sir but did you know that as a feminist Mzzzz Clinton believes in equality of the sexes.

Feminism is anything but equality. Feminism is about female superiority.

And as a feminist Mzzzz Clinton believes in putting the government on the side of women and that women are our most precious resourse.

How about men? Where do we fit in this plan of hers?

Well sir,I can see you are an undecided voter so how about if I leave some pamphets with you.

No,I've decided not to vote for Hillary but you can leave the pamphets if you want.

(I'm about to close the door when this person says)

Sir,just for talking with us we have this gift for you.

It looks like a giant pea pod.

You could call it that,sir.

What am I supposed to do? Cook it?

Oh no,sir. All we ask is that you place it next to your bed.

Well,I guess I could do that.

Thank you for your time,sir and please keep Mzzz Clinton in mind.

(I close the door,place the pod next to my bed and come back to the computer)

Man,what am I going to write about?

(racks brain)

(yawn)

(racks brain even more)

(yawn)

(yawn)

Man,I can hardly keep my eyes open.

(yawn)

Maybe if I go to bed I can wake up refreshed and think of something to write.

Good night. Zzzzzzzzz

7 comments:

Specter said...

Good work here. I've linked to you from my blog. Keep it up!

G M said...

Ya, FAACK Billary...

& welcome aboard, matey!

Christian J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christian J. said...

Makes me wonder why Hitlary wants to "pee" off everyone...

Welcome aboard....

Pete Patriarch said...

Hey dude, nice blog. Keep posting! I've added you to my blog as well.

Masculist Man said...

Thanks Bros,I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Waffle waffle shriek, it's HILLARY!!! and her running mate, Used Only Once Vagina.