Sunday, March 20, 2016

Supergirl is not that tough

Megyn Kelly Leaves Fans Speechless With Shocking AnnouncementBy AmericanAdmin
onMarch 19, 2016


Megyn Kelly has remained silent about her feud with GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump, which has been in the limelight of conservative news for the past few months. Recently, however, she decided to break her silence…

This week, Kelly revealed which Fox News host she blames for not defending her.

In the April issue of MORE, Kelly discussed the GOP front-runner’s decision to nix the debate she moderated in Iowa. She claimed she wished Bill O’Reilly had stuck up for her when he spoke to Donald Trump the night before.

Kelly said:“I do wish that O’Reilly had defended me more in his interview with Trump…I would have defended him more,” she told the Daily Mail.

“Honestly? People think I’m fearless. But I’m human,” she continued. “I was not looking forward to going out on that stage and dealing with Trump if he was going to attack me. “

“I felt the pressure of that and the stress of that,” Kelly added. “But I also knew I would walk through that fear and I would go out there and I would handle it. I can muster up the courage in the difficult situations to get me through.”

This interview came just days after Trump refused to participate in the next debate being moderated by Kelly, forcing Fox to cancel it entirely. Though the experience has been traumatic for Kelly, she hopes it will bring about change in the future.

“It’s always fun to beat up on the moderators in the press – I get that – but there is a boundary one should not cross, and hopefully this helped define where it is,” she said. “I’ve been thinking about that Margaret Thatcher quote where she said something like, ‘I love when they attack me personally because it means they don’t have a political argument left.’”


Source

I thought this was the feminist superwoman who could do it all. That is how she comes off yet Trump reduced Kelly to a little girl crying because no men would defend her. Well,Megyn,when you come off as feminazi bitch of the year men don't defend you. Besides you are always coming off tough but when someone calls your bluff you run away like the little girl you are. First Marc Rudov and now Donald Trump. Poor little Megyn gets owned-royally.

No comments: