Monday, May 30, 2016

California election endorsements

From my California correspondent:

I've written letters to the candidates on men's issues and this is what I've found: When it comes to Congressional Representative for the 31st District I would go with incumbent Pete Aguilar. For a Democrat he is willing to work with us. As far as the judiciary goes I have written to the jurist candidates seeking election about men's issues. I have received no responses so I cannot endorse anyone. As far as State Senator goes I endorse Mike Morrell and for Assemblyman Marc Steinorth.

I will be more than happy to cover you area as well just submit your information to masculistman@yahoo.com. If you've vetted the candidates in your area and you want the world to know about then it submit it here.

No comments: